DisclaimersLast Modified: 1 November 2019
These disclaimers apply to all text and information on our site, under NO circumstance will High Vibes Health Collective® be held liable for any mal-health occurrences, or ANY bodily changes arising from the use of any information, products, or procedures obtained from this website and from any High Vibes Health Collective® resource or publication.
2. Health Effects
- ANY statements contained on this website or ANY information put-fourth by High Vibes Health Collective® and It’s representatives have not been evaluated by the FDA. There are no claims made to prevent, diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
- Consult your physician before starting any detoxification program. The information on the High Vibes Health Collective® website is not intended to diagnose any medical condition or to replace your health care professional. Consult with your health care professional to design an appropriate detoxification program suited to your personal needs.
- High Vibes Health Collective® is NOT responsible for what you put into your body through means as stated; oral, rectal, or intravenous, and/or any other method of inserting into the body. Nor are we responsible for what may come out or any damage to the external environment that it may incur.
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- High Vibes Health Collective is not responsible for any adverse/ healing reactions upon use of Rejuva Jar®
- Must be 18+! Rejuva Jar® is not recommended for anyone under 18 years of age to operate and use it without adult assistance and supervision. Although usable by all ages, an adult should always be present in the event an enema is absolutely needed by a child. Colon cleansing is meant for everyone but High Vibes Health Collective® is not responsible for the improper usage of the Rejuva Jar® by any one of any age or the outcome of the usage of the Rejuva Jar®.
- It is up to you to determine the proper circumstances to administer enemas and perform colon cleansing procedures on children and infants.
4. Rejuva Jar
- In the event you decide to disassemble the Rejuva Jar® fitting, High Vibes Health Collective® is NOT liable for any broken components. ALWAYS practice extreme caution when disassembling or adjusting the fitting on your Rejuva Jar®.
- The Rejuva Jar® Self Cleansing Kit is a personal hygiene product. The tip(s) and hose should NOT be shared. High Vibes Health Collective® is not liable for any medical dilemmas due to cross contamination..
- The Rejuva Jar® Self Cleansing Kit provides You with both an enema(2.5inches) tip and douche(5 inch) tip. High Vibes Health Collective is not responsible for any type of cross contamination due to the mismatching of tips.
- The Rejuva Jar® Self Cleansing Kit when full of liquid, can weigh anywhere between 4- 5.5lbs, take extreme precaution when choosing a location to hang your Rejuva Jar® from. High Vibes Health Collective® is not responsible or liable for any damages incurred from improperly placed or hung Rejuva Jars®. Under no circumstances will High Vibes Health Collective® be held accountable or responsible for damaged or broken property and/or Rejuva Jar®. These terms and conditions exonerate High Vibes Health Collective® from any obligation to any form of retribution in lieu of any complications, materially or bodily, resulting from use of the Rejuva Jar® Self Cleansing Kit or any of its accessories.
- The handle on Rejuva Jar® is secure when installed properly . Under no circumstances is High Vibes Health Collective® liable for any damage/ injuries related to of occurring from improperly installed Rejuva Jar® Hangers.
- If at any time your Rejuva Jar® breaks during ownership, PLEASE BE CAREFUL! Collect and dispose of broken glass safely. Contact High Vibes Health Collective® to purchase a replacement. High Vibes Health Collective® is not liable for any damaged property or injury caused by broken Rejuva Jar®. It is your responsibility to diligently avoid broken glass that can cause injury or damage.
- High Vibes Health Collective® is not associated, affiliated, authorized, endorsed by, or officially connected with Ball Canning Jars, Jarden Home Brands or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries in any way.
5. Informational Text
- We do our best to provide you with the realist most raw information however, High Vibes Health Collective® is not responsible for any changes in any of the body’s functions, functioning systems, the body’s complex, state of being, physiology, wellness, and/or illness based off of any information obtained from this site.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on High Vibes Health Collective's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. High Vibes Health Collective does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. High Vibes Health Collective may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. High Vibes Health Collective does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
High Vibes Health Collective has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by High Vibes Health Collective of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
- We do our best to provide you with thorough detailed instructions. High Vibes Health Collective® is not responsible for any short comings or mishaps from not following the instructions manual correctly.
- High Vibes Health Collective® is not responsible for any type of enema solution that has expired prior to 36 hours of storing the solution. It is best to use the solution as soon as possible.
8. Defected Goods
- If you purchase a Rejuva Jar® that is defective, limiting product functionality due to a manufacturing defect, please contact us within 3 days of purchase to further accommodate you.
- For sanitary reasons, High Vibes Health Collective® adheres to a strict NO RETURN POLICY with no exceptions on all Rejuva Jar® Self Cleansing kits, and accessories that have been opened.
- Rejuva Jar® Self Cleansing kits and accessories are only returnable within 7 days of confirmed delivery date, if the following conditions are met: The Security Seal must be UNBROKEN
- High Vibes Health Collective® is no longer responsible for your Rejuva Jar after the shipping status is documented as “delivered”.
- Any shipped items that arrive damaged must be reported within 3 days of confirmed delivery date.
- If your Rejuva Jar® arrives broken, PLEASE BE CAREFUL! PLEASE PHOTO DOCUMENT. Collect and dispose of broken glass SAFELY. Contact us immediately so we to further assist you.
- High Vibes Health Collective® is not responsible for any fees that may be added to a package due to the fact that many countries charge a VAT(value added tax) or an import duty tax.
8. Gerson Therapy
- High Vibes Health Collective® is not associated, affiliated, authorized, endorsed by, or officially connected with Gerson Therapy or Gerson Institute or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries in any way.